TerraNet is proud to have engineered the largest IP network in Lebanon, both in terms of capacity and equipment. Its network utilizes state-of-the-art Internet network technology to enhance network operations, reduce costs, and speed up the provisioning of new services. TerraNet has engineered its network to bolster network security, performance, efficiency, and agility.
TerraNet built its reputation by constructing the most rigorously engineered Internet network in Lebanon. Its network includes 10 Points of Presence (POPs) covering Lebanon.
TerraNet network maintains highest level of reliability with redundant and diverse paths to avoid single points of failure. Smartly engineered, TerraNet's network provides optimal routing and traffic flow. Highly reliable, the network has an uninterruptible power supply placed at every switching node. Technologically advanced, TerraNet's Network Operations Center (NOC) provides the finest quality network monitoring and quick proactive approach to fault resolution 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
TerraNet's outstanding network infrastructure is the basis of its excellent service.
Regarded as having the best Internet service in Lebanon, TerraNet's service provides the following features and benefits:
- Complete redundancy and fault tolerance in TerraNet's Internet links and network equipment make our service almost fault proof with network availability at 99.9%.
- TerraNet's Internet users are able to utilize the full speeds of their Internet links because TerraNet allocates especially high bandwidth capacity for its links to guarantee congestion-free dialup and leased line connections.
- TerraNet's connection to TIER 1 ISPs in the US guarantees fast access to the entire Internet.
- TerraNet's proactive network monitoring and management always positions TerraNet a step ahead in system fault detection and repair.
- The network has multitude points of presence to ensure low-cost, reliable connectivity for our customers located in Lebanon.
- TerraNet's network staff is comprised of highly professional, well-trained network engineers all of whom hold reputable Cisco certificates.